четвер, 12 листопада 2015 р.

A Perfect Combination

Welcome.
Working with a blog gives me the opportunity to combine my three passions: reading, writing and having no direct communication. It is so exciting to put your thoughts, emotions, thrill, doubts and convictions into a written form, as you have time to think over all the details and to consider your own standpoint towards the essence of a literary work. Moreover, running a blog enables us to style it in a way that may not just open our points of view on the personalities of the literary characters, but also to reveal some sides of our own. Finally, to tell the truth, I enjoy having the possibility to work online, as I'm rather reserved and like the idea of distance learning. Here your work is what is appreciated, and I'm grateful for this splendid opportunity.

Wish everbody luck!

2 коментарі:

  1. Hey, Oleksandra!
    Have you had some experience in it before? It seems to me, that yes:)
    I liked your idea of revealing some sides of your own. Reading - is sometimes mysterious thing and you never know, what you will find for yourself.
    Wish you much inspiration!

    ВідповістиВидалити